Like every summer, time is flying by. We scheduled a lot of activities for the kids and so it has been really full for them. (and we haven't heard the bad word of boredom at all)
Here our a few of the highlights of the summer.
- The first week of the summer Ethan went to a day Cub Scout camp. He did all kids of outdoor activities and absolutely loved it.
- Also during the first two weeks of the summer both of the kids did swimming lessons.
- Then the 2nd week of the summer they went to a VBS at Eastminster Presbyterian. They loved all of the activities, the music, and learning more about God.
- The 4th week of the summer Ethan had a basketball camp at the YMCA. He went 3 hours each morning all week. He deeply enjoyed the camp and came home wanting to play more basketball each afternoon.
- Both kids have been playing baseball all summer. Ethan is in a 7-8yr. old pitching machine team and Bree is playing tee ball for the first time. They both have had great coaches. Ethan is learning how to hit the ball well and well Bree is just learning.
- During the week of the 4th of July, Angie and the kids went to Colorado Springs to see her dad. The kids had a great time hiking with their Grandpa.
- This week they are getting ready to spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma Penner.
- Then in a week and a half we are leaving for our big family vacation to Florida!!
Below our some different pictures from the summer.