Thursday, October 7, 2010

My two week recruiting Trip

I will be gone two weeks to recruit for World Impact.  Here is my schedule and some things to pray for me.  I  am recruiting for Wichita, as well as Morning Star Ranch, Dallas, and St.Louis.  All three of those ministries desperately need new stuff.  Please pray for good contacts for them.


October
8th to 10th – Navigators conference in KC (Angie and kids will be with me for this conference)
11th – Driving to Chicago
12th to 15th – Moody Missions Conference.
16th in 17th – I will get to see Esther arrive in Chicago from Indonesia.
18th -19th - Taylor University in Indiana –
20th - Huntington University
21st – Drive Home!!!

Prayer requests
Safety as I drive
Energy and passion as I share and meet many students
Divine appointments.
Open doors to students who have a call to urban missions
My teaching times at Moody.  I will be teaching three times.  
Protection for my family while I am gone and sanity for Angie dealing with the kids alone for 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment