Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WHY?

We are going to start a new series on our blogs and we will answer different WHY questions.
I (Matt) am definitely not a gifted writer.  One of my gifts in  strengths finders is communication but for me that normally comes out in verbal and not written communication. (Surprise surprise).  So keeping up with this blog is sometimes a chore but we enjoy having it to keep our supporters updated with the personal side of our lives.

So for the upcoming weeks and months we’ll answer different questions about us.  Like Why do we care about our health, Why are we missionaries?  Why do we like living in the city?  and so on.  Some of them will be about our individual lives and others about our ministry with World Impact.

So please check in on our blogs on Friday’s.  

1 comment:

  1. I think you should have your blog readers asking you a few "why" questions. I'm going to start thinking of mine....

    ReplyDelete