Monday, October 10, 2011

Moody Here I Come

Tomorrow I will leave for 4 days of recruiting at Moody's Mission Conference. This is always one of the highlights of the year for me.  I absolutely love all things Chicago!! The buildings, the food (Pizza and Italian Beef), being on campus at Moody and staying with my good buddy Dave Palleson.

Moody has held a special place in my heart as I had great memories with Phil there.  Then with his passing a few years ago, it became even more special to be in Chicago.

This time I am taking my colleague, Andy Entz.  He has never been to Chicago or on a recruiting trip with me, so I am looking forward to introducing him to the list mentioned above!

During the days of the conference I will talk with students and teach in two different classes. Every night around 9, the students come by our booth after the last session and we talk and talk sharing about World Impact and urban missions.

I truly love meeting new people and sharing what God is doing in the city and with World Impact.

Please pray that God would lead me to talk with the right students.

Also pray for Angie as she is home alone with the kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment